Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Still Here...just busy!

A few of you have asked....yes, we're still here and doing well. I'm
working on my new blog but am not ready to post it yet. Going back to
work has really put a crunch on my blogging time. Well, that and Dane
and I have been watching "Lost" on DVD and are somewhat obsessive
about it right now so that is occupying what little personal time
we've got in the evenings. Hopefully I can get back to blogging soon.

Tian is doing well adjusting to her new day care, but it still a bit
weepy about it. She has started cruising and I think walking is soon
to follow. Her first surgery is scheduled for the end of Feb.
Hopefully more soon....I've got lots of great photos, just no time to
post.

Jeannene

4 comments:

Unknown said...

So good to hear from you! Keep us posted about her surgery!

I can't wait to see more photos!

Jessa Fee said...

I finally got to your email (from October?!) and found your blog!Thank you for sharing so many beautiful photos. Wow, I look forward to staying up late to read it! I posted a similar entry recently..."Been Busy Bonding"...but instead of Lost we are watching season six of 24 (since we chose to follow Heroes last year). I'm sure we'll get Lost from Netflix, too, someday. Lots of love and maybe we will see you in church Sunday! We're really thinking about going--but it's hard as weekends are our only time to take turns sleeping in. Lots of love to your family! ~Jessa from Prairie Church

Jeff and Madeline said...

Hello,

Wishing you guys all the best. I know you must be super busy with the time of year, getting back to work, two kiddos instead of one, and the daily life of motherhood and wifedom.

Thinking of you. Please call or email if you need anything!

Anonymous said...

Hi. I am an adoptive mom who is paperchasing for a little boy from Lianyungang SWI. I found your blog by googling the orphanage. I have enjoyed looking at the pictures from your orphanage visit and think I may have spotted our little one. Would you mind e-mailing me so I could ask you a few questions? Thank you! Beth t.b.evers@sbcglobal.net