Wednesday, November 07, 2007

A few more museum/wall shots... (Nov. 6)

Here are a few more miscellaneous photos...



The city walls...


These kids were on a field trip. They had a heyday talking to us foreigners and practicing their English. They seemed surprised and delighted when we actually answered them. It was really cute and some of them had perfect English with no accent at all!

On another language note, I've been asked several times if Clio is fluent in English! I laugh and say, yes, but her Chinese is not so good! I think some people think we just adopted her. Several people have walked up to her and expected her to know Chinese and translate for us. They jabber away and wonder why she is not responding. She's been very good natured about all the attention.


Tian is tired of mommy taking photos!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love the school kids. We had fun with them when we were in China 7 years ago too. Seeing all your photos makes me want to go back for a visit. Someday....

I'd love to adopt one more (older child 18-24M) but our house is too small and money too tight to do it. I will live vicariously through you!