Thursday, November 08, 2007

Sun Yat-Sen Mausoleum (Nov. 9)

Today we visited the Sun Yat-Sen Mausoleum. It was a bit cooler today but felt nice. It was very hazy and overcast.

Here is our little travel group of two families.



Yes, we walked all 300 plus stairs with two kids in tow.


Dad is making progress with Tian. We've been having him do most of the feeding which has made her think he may not be so bad after all. She allowed him to carry her and would even smile and whine a little when seeing me rather than screaming for me. This is a great relief to me as my arms and back have been aching as she insisted on being carried by me at all times over the past few days. Even in the room she wouldn't let me set her down (except to sleep.) Overall she seems less desperate and more relaxed. We are seeing more smiles and she has the cutest little giggle.




Posted by Picasa

No comments: