Monday, November 05, 2007

Welcome to the Family Tian!

And now the photos we've all been waiting for! We are a family of four and are delighted and so happy! Tian is such a beautiful sweet girl. It's hard to describe our feelings. We are feeling like really good parents right now as BOTH are girls are down for their naps!

Tian didn't cry much and is SO inquisitive. She seems to be keenly observing everything around her with a very intense look. Clio seems very excited to be a big sister.

I'll write more later, but I know you all want to see the photos and we have limited time as we must meet our guide again in just a few minutes. It took a long time to get the internet running and I seem to only be able to publish 4 photos at a time.

Enjoy!

Love Dane, Jeannene, Clio and Tian!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my!! I am sitting here at work crying with happiness. Tian is such a beauty!! Can't wait to see more pics and Clio is going to be a GREAT big sis!! Best wishes to you all!!

Anonymous said...

Oh, you guys, we are so excited for you!!! Samantha and I just viewed the photos of your Gotcha Day. How special. I especially liked the one of Clio kissing Tian. ;)
Enjoy the rest of your trip. Can't wait to meet Tian....

Rose Duhaime said...

Tian looks wonderful! Congratulations to you All!

Anonymous said...

Tian is beautiful! You all look so happy and Clio looks like she is gonna be a GREAT big sister!
Congrats on finally getting to touch your angel!

Donna said...

Jeannene, I'm soooo happy for you!! She's precious and you look so happy. I'm typing through tears and can't wait to hear more. Enjoy the rest of all this!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Jeannene! She's just adorable. I've had a lot of fun following along with your trip.