Thursday, November 08, 2007

Playing around (Nov. 8)

She went back for more! We had another encounter with a little emperor at the park. He kept shoving Clio and tackling her. Then he tried to take my camera. He was a little guy about 5 years old. I don't know what these spoiled little guys are going to do when they grow up. Maybe they learn to get along with others once they hit school age.

Another cultural irony is that while these ladies keep yelling at us about Clio and Tian's arm or leg skin showing, their kids are running around in split pants. Interesting site to watch them jumping and tumbling about this bounce house with it all hanging out.









Reading to both girls. Tiany seems to really like books...I think she is going to fit into our family just fine!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I race to my pc every AM to see your updates! Thanks for sharing!
Sounds like the little man was sweet on her. Your skin showing vs split pants story gave great visuals ;)
Love and Blessings,
Shelly, Aixin (Jackson's) mom

Jeff and Madeline said...

I guess the only way to the flu is through your hands/feet, not through the private parts! LOL I think I would not want germs on anything so private and letting it all hang out may just provide that. Anywho--so glad to hear you are making progress! Happiness to you all!